Friday, June 10, 2011

favourite sweater

There are lots of dogs in Tuk. I think this one was as weary of me as I was of him as I approached to take the picture. However, I think we were both feeling a little lonely (he's tied up outside - nowhere near a specific home) and in time we cautiously approached one another. I think he may just be the first friend I've made in Tuk.

This section of the grocery store always me makes me think of M. I threw a package of crayons in the mix - can you find them? (I don't think this one is very tough).

6 comments:

sara said...

i think this one was the hardest!! they are between the two boxes of gushers on the right....this picture also makes me think of marcia and it makes me miss her!! glad you guys will be reunited shrortly :)

i think you should keep this game going ALL the time! I love it!!

Marcia said...

I miss you guys, too!! And fruit roll-ups a little bit. Yum. I also love this game, even though I've only earned 5 kps so far.

Jesse V. said...

Sara - I'm upgrading you from novice sleuth to aspiring sleuth and awarding you 5 points (20 KPs so far!). I look forward to the day when the 5 of us can get together and catch up.
M- the points don't mean as much as knowing that you never give up on this site - even when I don't post in months.

sara said...

:) i love tha tyou said 5 of us!! For a second i was like 5? you, marcia, me, dave.....AND BABY GIRARDIN!!!! It made me smile very big!!!!!
i am also excited to be an aspiring sleuth!

Bronwen said...

hahaha gushers...

Marcia said...

Mmm gushers! I love the dog picture. He looks like he'd be a good friend.