Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finances

This is a very special day here at Wasiata Industries - for the first time ever there is a real, honest to goodness guest contributor. Capital M, or Marcia as she's known to the world at large, has graciously decided to take up the slack for this (and future?) Sundays. She has skillfully hidden something in the subsequent pictures, can you find it? (10 Katoni Points per picture) Here's a hint - you're looking for something with a trunk.
I'm not only grateful to have some help with this newly developing game but I'm also really happy to see pictures so full of life. I know the rest of the world isn't quite as barren as my immediate surroundings but it's easy to forgot sometimes.
Good luck!




-both photos were taken in Toronto by Marcia


4 comments:

Bronwen said...

I see it!!! It's trees, in both pictures....do i win, do I win...

Sorry i'm pretty excited, b/c i'm the first to respond!

sara said...

LOVE IT!!!! ALthough I must point out that something with a trunk could easily be the tree itself!

I see it (A little elephant I think) coming off the left side of the big tree in the middle of the first picture byt he knobby part, and then on hte bottom picture on the light stumpy part of the tree on the right side.

way to go though bron-you were number 1!!! but how do we know you really did find it??

Bronwen said...

hahah, i didn't realize that there was actualy something hidden in the picture - i really did think it was the trees....wow that's sad, i got so excited that i was first too

Jesse V. said...

Bronwen - you were totally on track with one interpretation of the clue and for that you get a total of ten points for your efforts. Also - being excited to be the first to comment has a long and glorious history on internet. Everything from forums, blogs, and news sites have people vying for that coveted spot. I feel pretty honoured that my blog inspired such feelings (I think that deserves at least 5 points). You now have 25 points and have attained the rank of Aspiring Sleuth.
Sara - you found the hidden item in both shots and for that you get a total of 20 points, bringing you up to 50. I'm also upgrading you to 'Aspiring Sleuth IV: A New Hope' Nice going everyone.