Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The story of who I am

It was -7 this morning. The air was damp from the fog and, as always, it was windy. I have to give the wind its due - it never stops. Admittedly my initial fervor to run despite the weather has been tempered by some extremely fresh breezes. Wait - what kind of scale is this? I'm upgrading that previous sentence to 'near gale' wind forces. Though when I think about it - how do I know that the wind wouldn't have broken branches off trees? Moreover, there are no tiles on the roofs up here (they were probably all blown off before). So, as I was saying, I didn't run during severe gales but I was out there for just about everything else.
Well that was tangential. There are two boats in this picture - can you find them?

3 comments:

sara said...

i see the boats!! one to the left of that pole on the left AND to the left of the pole on the right.....right?

Jesse V. said...

Sara I award you with 5 Katoni Points. Keep up the good work.

ps - I'm glad to see you're getting along so well in Red Deer. All the best,
Jesse V.

sara said...

yay!! 5 katoni points!!! ummmmm what are katoni points?