Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Go further

There was a big snowstorm here a few weeks ago. I'm told it knocked out all communication systems but fortunately not the power. The implication of this is that people had no access to any form of money or even information of the world at large for several days. Most people were able to open a tab at the grocery store but some had to borrow from those lucky enough to have actual cash on them. The remnants of the blizzard seem to have been piled in front of the Learning Centre.

One day, maybe soon, I will climb the pingos I can see from the window at the Learning Centre. Today was kind of crazy at work. There hasn't been an instructor here for several months and it really shows. I'm going to approach this with the same mentality I've used with running: it can only get better.

No comments: