Friday, February 13, 2009

killer life

I'm stealing this idea from Facebook (which I still haven't joined). 

25 things about me (well, 5 anyway)

1. I like saying the word 'liquor.'  This started in high school and never really stopped.  It's also strange since I'm not much of a drinker
2. I'm terrible at keeping in touch
3. I was ahead of e-mail's popularity by about one year.  E-mail accounts weren't given out at the college I attended and in desperation to e-mail I would use random computers in the library, open 'Outlook Express,' and send off e-mails.  Sometimes the messages made it through and sometimes they didn't.  What's more,  no one could e-mail me back.
4. I play video games  
5. I am a cereal junkie.  My favourites are 'mini wheats' (cinnamon streusel), 'oatmeal crisp' and 'life.'  I try to only eat the semi-unhealthy breakfast cereals but have been known to buy 'Fruit Loops' and 'Corn Pops,' etc. when they're on sale.

1 comment:

butterfly-girl said...

Cereal Junkies Unite! I currently have a tasty box of Honey Smacks (they were "Sugar Smacks" when I was a kid) that I will go through in about 3 days!