Tuesday, October 24, 2006

why are your songs so sad?

I'm taking a homework break. Yesterday I spent almost 12 hours working on a group project for school. Tonight I have to do three things. If I wasn't such a procrastinator I would have done more on the weekend but, it would seem, that's just not my style.
I'm currently listening to the new cd from Emily Haines (the lead singer from Metric) - it's a really solid cd. It's almost like a thinking soundtrack. The songs aren't exactly uplifting but they don't make me feel sad either. As well, she has a voice that would cause ancient greek mariners to crash their boats into a cliff...
In unrelated news. I have to take back my laptop. This is actually the second one since last Saturday. I can't prove anything but I think Ol'shitty maybe up to something. If only I had a webcam then I could get to the bottom of this.

No comments: