Thursday, June 16, 2011

Name dropper

Tuk was cut off from the rest of the world for a few hours today. Some work was being done in Whitehorse and a line for NorthWest Tel was severed. I feel far away enough on regular basis but having no phone or internet access really made me a little squirrelly.

I thought I was hard core (I mean I am, but in a different way). If you're able to zoom enough you'll see these guys are just wearing bathing suits. I put my feet in the water today and had to step out about ten seconds later.

Our shiny inn extended

This one is worth 40 points. Good luck!

9 comments:

sara said...

i have no idea what i'm looking for...BUT....when i scrolled all over the picture I noticed the silver truck on the right has an extra long box.....IS THAT IT?!?!? If so I am pleased to be right-regardless of the point s(BUT I STILL WANT THE POINTS!!), if I am wrong then you are too clever for me!!

i need to get all the points i can get before this baby shows up and takes up all my time!!!

Bronwen said...

I was thinking it was the long pick-up truck too...is that jesse???

Bronwen said...

ooops, i meant to say "is that IT jesse??"

Jesse V. said...

Hey Sara and Bronwen - I'm afraid you're both not right. This is most likely due to my lousy clue. The clue is an actually an anagram (how would anyone possibly know that?). This anagram is comprised of four words. I hope this helps.

Marcia said...

ONE HUNDRED SIXTY NINE!!!

Marcia said...

On the oil drum-looking thing

sara said...

oh man youa re too clever!! you too marshy!!!

so what are the standings??

Bronwen said...

oooooo...good one jesse, and way to go marcia!!!

Jesse V. said...

Okay - M wins this round. Nice going! You've achieved the rank of: Aspiring Sleuth. 5 more points to the next level.

Here's the current standing:
Sara - 80 points (20 more points until the next level)
Marcia- 45 points
Bronwen - 40 points (10 points until the next level)

Should anyone from the interwebs happen upon this little corner of the net please feel free to join in.