Thursday, May 13, 2010

shadows wandering off somewhere

Posting is hard when you feel like you're dwarfed by giants. It's also harder when morale is flagging. However, I just had some coffee and either the sugar or the caffeine is giving me a boost. Or it could be my shorts. The weather has finally come to its senses and warmed up. For about two weeks there was a very angry wind - perhaps bitter about the absence of snow. I think the wind wanted to prove that even though the snow was gone winter wasn't over. Well done Wind - you did it. I watched Boot Lake thaw and then refreeze in the span of two days. My toque and scarf came out of retirement - they complained they were getting too old for this. You know what toque and scarf - so am I.
But today it all changed. The air is warm and the wind gentle.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Hooray for spring! And for coffee...and sugar. I hope the warmer weather is there to stay!

PS--I don't think blogger should call it "word verification" when they don't even use real words.

Jesse V. said...

You tell 'em M.