Thursday, March 18, 2010

looking in

Another Thursday done. Not too much has been happening at the Learning Centre. Fortunately I still have a few photos from the trip to Jasper. But before those here's a recent inexcusable excuse for missing school:
  • Staying home to do laundry
I really like the simplicity of that one.

This is Maligne Canyon, taken from the 2nd bridge.
There's nothing special about this photo - I just like the way it looks.

I planted this tree when I was in grade 8 (that's 19 years ago). People say it has my chin.

This is the Jasper Visitor Information Centre. People from town call the surrounding green space the 'cabbage patch.' Many people like to stand around there and play hacky sack; I'm not one of them.

This is the 6th bridge of Maligne Canyon. If you start at the top of the Canyon (the first picture) you can follow the Maligne River down and end up here. The nice thing about this area is that falling off the bridge or the nearby rocks won't result in certain death.

2 comments:

sara said...

Love the photos!!

When did the tag line change from disappearing to reappearing??

Jesse V. said...

Hey Sara,

Thanks for noticing the change in the tag line. I actually changed it shortly after the sun came back. It'll change again in the next month or two.
Cheers,
Jesse