Monday, January 19, 2009

Episode IV: A new hope

Well it's done:

Jan. 19, 2009

Attention Supervisor:
With this letter I wish to inform you that I will be resigning from my position with ABC as Centre Manager of the Mississauga office as of Friday, Jan. 31, 2009. I have learned a lot during my time with ABC and I will always be grateful to have had this opportunity. Allow me to express my best wishes for the company and yourself.

Sincerely,

Jesse V


I don't know what's going to happen in the near future but I've decided to be cautiously optimistic. Also, I would like to thank Capital M for a) putting up with my numerous complaints about my job and b) being supportive about taking this leap of faith.

1 comment:

Jobes said...

Best of luck Jesse, if anyone can do it, it's you.

Cheers
Joel