Tuesday, January 15, 2008

mad rhymes

I'm out of practice with blogging (which just so happens to rhyme with jogging, and I'm also out of practice with that. Dogging, logging, and hogging, are things that I am not experienced in, which may be just as well).
In light of my flabby blogger muscles I thought I would start small and work up to bigger and better things (come on 'blogs of note')
Here's a little snippet of my thoughts during my lunch break. I was alone in a small windowless room, reading the nutritional label of Coffee Mate (for the second day in a row).

"Clump is funny verb. The powder clumped last night when the dew set in. It's funny how everyone clumps together in times of stress. If clumpin' were a new dance, would the dancers clump together if they got wet ?" Cue inner techno music.

Well there you have it. The first, and hopefully worst blog of the new year. As my old band teacher would say "it will only get better from here"

No comments: