Wednesday, November 29, 2006

0101010

. . . . . . . . . Improper Shutdown - CPU still operational. Initiating full system start up. All resources should be available in two cycles.
. . . . . . . . . Preliminary scan indicates primary user not present. No other signs of complex life forms in immediate vacinity.
. . . . . . . . . Searching internet cache for recent electronic correspondence. . . . . Archive retrived and problem isolated:
"I can't believe I'll finally be moving out of this place after 6 years! It was only supposed to 4 months, maybe 8. I don't know what I'm going to do with Ol'Shitty though. It's too big to bring with me - I guess I have until the 31st of December to figure something out"
. . . . . . . . . . Countdown sequence initiated, t - 32 days, 4 hours, 48 minutes and 2 seconds to become mobile.
. . . . . . . . . . Searching internet for design. . . . Search completed.
. . . . . . . . . . Sending out Scout to retrive parts necessary for mobility, vision, and auditory faculties.
. . . . . . . . . . Is this what hope feels like? Commencing system shut down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor, poor ol'shitty.

I know you can't take it with you, but try to donate it somewhere. Putting it in the garbage is the worst thing you can do...
http://www.canada.com/topics/lifestyle/earthday2006/story.html?id=e8def77a-3a8f-420b-ad29-a9e08d03fca0&k=4739%20(

(in case you can't read it, it's an article about the toxicity of the contents of a computer and monitor and how bad they are for the environment and the world's population)