Tuesday, October 31, 2006

bring something to feed the birds

As I get older I find that more and more I prefer subtle Halloween costumes. For example, last year I went as 'that guy.' Everyone knows 'that guy' or wants to be or avoid 'that guy.' However, no one immediately picked up on what I was as I looked like I normally do. This year has been no different. I decided to dress up as 'someone who is dressed for cold weather even though it is not cold outside.' I thought this would be more obvious as I often wear shorts and a light sweater in the fall. Maybe next year I'll be able to find a happy medium of obvious and obscure.


Ps - I have been getting all kinds of questions once again as to where I get the titles for these posts and whether or not they have anything to do with the actual post. The titles are usually lines from a song that I'm either listening to or is in my head at the time. Sometimes they have some bearing on the actual post, but not usually.

No comments: