Wednesday, May 03, 2006

once more, with feeling

This is the last time I'll be using ol'shitty for a while. My flight for Toronto leaves soon and I'm pretty much ready to go. All I have left to do is cover my computer with plastic so when it leaks in here over the summer my computer won't get soaked.
My practicum placement went smoothly enough - with the exception of the last two days. There were two different subs in and the kids, well let me just say that I have seen the face of the devil...
I had a party this past Friday and I think/hope everyone that came had a good time. Being that I don't drink very often it takes very little alcohol to get me quite drunk. Which is what I was and why I'm not entirely sure of the general mood of the people who came. I think I still would have had a great time if armed gunmen stormed the party.
Well Halifax, and my less than fully operational computer, have a great summer.

2 comments:

Jobes said...

It was a great party, except I was a little worried when you pulled out the toga. Just kidding! Have a great summer my friend, and keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome party Jesse, as usual. Keep us up to speed on what's goin' on over the summer - you have many fans!!