Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Alone in a crowd

Things I don't like:
  • Having something sticky on my fingers, hands, or body. Actually that's something I really, really don't like
  • People thinking I'm a computer guy. Yes, I could lose some weight and sure I sometimes check out http://slashdot.org/ - news for nerds- but I really don't know anything about computers, operating systems, or how to help the people in my office with their obscure computer problems
  • the word 'craft'
  • my old math teacher
  • most canadian-made movies and tv shows (Corner Gas, you will never train me to laugh with your music cues)
  • unanswered questions
  • complete darkness
  • most fish and fish flavoured products (chumsicles, anyone?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate people who make fun of the way i say Bar, aunt and tomato. Crazy Alberta, glad im going home soon- although maybe i dont say tomato properly anyway.

Roxy